Bruin General Scholarship Application
- BHEA (Brookings-Harbor Education Association - the union representing district teachers and staff)
- BHHS Youth Transition Program
- Bruin General
- Pelican Bay Athletic Organization
- South Coast Lumber Co.
- Hundreds of Thousands of dollars available for current seniors and alumni
- One easy online application
In the event a student is unable to achieve a cumulative, unweighted 2.50 GPA as a result of school district actions relative to local or state emergency orders, when it would have been mathematically possible to do so with a final term of grades, they may be considered for the Oregon Promise Grant. The updated calculation for the Oregon Promise GPA requirement is for Class of 2020 students who will graduate between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
High school graduates between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020, can be considered as meeting the GPA limit if it was mathematically possible to achieve a 2.50 cumulative, unweighted GPA had the school district assigned letter grades during the final term of high school. Students must apply for Oregon Promise by June 1, 2020 at 5:00 PM to be considered for the grant.