Graduation Information - Class of 2020
- Link to graduation ceremony snapshots (Courtesy Nancy Raskauskas-Coons/BHSD Public Information Officer)
- Link to graduate diploma portraits, caps, and more) (Courtesy Jim Liaty/Wild Coast Compass)
- Link to graduation recap video YouTube (Courtesy BHSD)
- Link to graduation recap article and photos (via Curry Coastal Pilot)
- Link to graduation recap video file download (MP4) (Courtesy BHSD)
- Link to KURY Radio audio coverage of the ceremony coming soon! (Courtesy BiCoastal Media)
Graduation Day Emergencies or Last-Minute Questions: 541-373-0853
Please follow health and safety guidelines and recommendations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Face coverings are RECOMMENDED for all attendees.
- Do not enter the venue if you are sick or have a family member sick with symptoms resembling the flu or coronavirus.
- Vulnerable people, such as those with underlying medical conditions and older adults, should stay home.
- Everyone is expected to practice social distancing (6 feet from others that are not members of your household).
- Please use hand sanitizer when appropriate.
- Sanitizing wipes are available to wipe your chairs down.
Congratulations, Class of 2020!
Daniel Birdwell III
Jeremiah Green Jr.
Itzel Hernandez Olmedo
Principal's Message (Monday, June 8, 2020)
Dear Class of 2020,
Congratulations on reaching the remarkable achievement of graduating from Brookings-Harbor High School. You have worked hard and now you are ready to receive your diploma this Saturday. We are so very proud of you!
You will find all of the information that you need to guide you through our special graduation process on our Graduation Webpage. Additionally, our Counseling Department reached out to every graduate’s family last week with their time to report to the stadium so please email me if you did not receive this information. Understanding and following these instructions will make the experience easier for you and your guests and will provide you with your well-earned diploma in a timely and safe manner.
Lastly, please share the live streaming link of the ceremony with your loved ones so that you can share your accomplishment even though they may not be able to join you in the stadium. I know we will have many community members watching and sharing in this important milestone.
There is truly nothing that I, nor anyone, can say to make up for the time that you’ve lost during your senior year but please know that our team is dedicated to giving you the best experience possible during your graduation ceremony.
We look forward to seeing you at graduation on Saturday, June 13th at your designated time and celebrating with you!
Mrs. Varitek, Principal
Example of information that graduates and families have received from our Counseling Office
Group # Time 00:00
1 Student name
2 Student name
3 Student name
4 Student name