What is a site council?
The school site council is a group of teachers, parents and classified employees that works with the principal to develop, review and evaluate school improvement programs and school budgets. Learn more.
BHHS Site Council Members:
- Molly McVay, Administrative Secretary
- Chaulene Worthy, Parent, Instructional Assistant
- Cindi Beaman, Parent, Community member
- Tiffany VanMaren, Parent, Homeschool community member
- Lisa Dion, BHHS Principal
- Alex Merritt, Assistant Principal
- Kristi Fulton, Head Counselor
Next Meeting Dates (All meetings begin at 3:45 pm):
- September 27th, Snyder's Cove Conference Room
- December 6th, Snyder's Cove Conference Room
- February 21st, Snyder's Cove Conference Room
- May 16, Snyder's Cove Conference Room